Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rules and Regulation:
-1. Each player of the game start of with 10 weird things, habbit or little known facts about themselves.

-2. People who get tagged must write 10 weird things. habbit or little known facts about themself
in their blog.

-3. At the end of this, choose 10 names to be tag and list down thier names.

-4. Do not tag back.

10 weird facts about me...

1) I enjoy playing basketball with my friends, but I enjoy playing with my Dad more!^^

2) The books I read are mostly related to warfare and terrorism.

3) I'm a pretty forgetful person, so don't expect me to remember your hp no.!

4) I love to prank people! Don't believe? Check this out![http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Yc5-vEp48]

5) I'm a Counter-Strike™ geek! I play Counter-Strike™ for at least 3 hours everday!

6) My ambitions is to enlist in the Special Ops team when I grow up! Why? Cuz they're way... cool!

7) I'm a hardcore fan of Arsenal FC despite their poor performance over the last few years, I'm their #1 fan!

8) I'm seriously in love with a girl of my life, though I usually don't admit it(cowardice!)

9) I admire my dad alot, I always listen to his advise! But I still get angry with him sometimes!

10) I'm aiming to go into Anglo Chinese Secondary(Independant) and Bukit Panjang Govt. High School. I'm in a delima to choose one as my first choice.

10 people whom I want them to do this quiz.
1.Max Lim
2.Jia Sheng
3.Valerie
4.Jiu Qi
5.Danial
6.Vaymond(Sec 2)
7.Jian huang
8.Yew Wei(LOL?)
9.My Dad
10.Addison