Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yesterday, I went to Yusof Ishak Secondary School for the P6 forum talk. When I reached the school, I was told to choose a topic, Humanities sounds nice, so I chose it! Mrs Thoo said that by choosing that, I could be more human...

Next, in the bus, I sat with Adam, Calvin, Chee Wei, And Min Ray at the back seat of the bus. All of us chose Humanities as our subject :) In the bus, I turned on the blue blinking light of my watch to attract the attention of the driver behind me. After that, I waved at him. He waved back. Then, I back stabbed him by pointing middle finger!*evil grin* I was laughing my ass off!

Then, in Yusof Ishak Secondary School, we were told to proceed up to the hall to have the forum. Then Mr Wong blah...blah...blah...blah... After the talk ended, it was finally time to have the "classroom experiences". We went down the Hall and ran to our designated classroom.

In the classroom...
Teacher: Do anybody know what a Diorama is?
Me: Does it have something to do with Diarrhea?
Teacher: That's way... out!

We were laughing like mad when I said that! After that, we had to construct a Diorama. A Diorama is basically an artificial environment in a box. So, we only had 15 minutes to complete our Diorama. So, we got down to work... colouring, cutting pasting. And finally, it was done. The only thing left to do was to put the toy animals into the box! Well, We had the most creative idea! I have a picture of it but for some reason, I can't upload it. So, I'll be using words to paint a picture! Elephants were hanging on to their life by using their trunk to hang onto the edge of the box. Lions were being stacked up(via blu Tak) and gorilla was sitting upside down, scratching his head. Well, thats all but I'll post the picture once its okay.

Well, thats all for my trip to Yusof Ishak Secondary School. Bye Bye!